The law school provides shuttle service for the commuting convenience of the students, faculty and staff on Monday through Friday, with the exception of school holidays.
Schedule and route details
- 7am to 3 pm: Continuously runs between LLS and 7th and Figueroa Metro Station. Shuttle’s GPS position may be viewed on-line at http://loyola.ts123.info/ . Please note there is a slight delay in the rendering of the shuttle position on the map. Subject to traffic delays (plan accordingly).
- 3pm to 6:20pm: Scheduled departures from LLS to facilitate the evening commute. Times are as follows, subject to traffic delays (plan accordingly).
(Route = LLS to 7th & Fig. Metro Station)
- 6:20 pm to 10:20pm: As needed upon request by calling 213-798-0350 (no GPS tracking available).
- LA Live: The shuttle may be taken from LLS to LA Live from 11:30am to 1:30pm. To return to LLS, please call Security at 213-736-1121. Drop-off/pick-up location is Olympic and Francisco St. by the Yard House.
- Please do not ask the driver to make exceptions!
- There is no service on the weekend or staff holidays
- The shuttle schedule and routes are subject to change at any time
- Questions may be directed to Campus Operations at 213-736-8391
Important phone numbers:
213-736-1124 – Loyola Law School Security
213-736-8391 – Campus Operations Office (open until 4:15)