- Reimbursements over $100 will be submitted and approved in Concur. For reimbursements under $100, you may fill out the form below and submit to the Cashier's Window.
- Itemized receipts and/or other substantiation must accompany the expense report to obtain reimbursement. (Please note that these documentation requirements are for your benefit, to insure the IRS does not attribute taxable income to you personally.)
- For personal vehicles used on University business, mileage is reimbursed at the IRS rate. IRS mileage rates are subject to change. For University-provided vehicles, mileage is reimbursed at the rate of 54.5 cents per business mile.
- Meals will be reimbursed at the actual cost up to $14 for breakfast, $21 for lunch and $35 for dinner. Trips to metropolitan areas listed on the higher cost list are eligible for a higher daily rate -- please see Travel Policy.
- The report must be approved by both the employee’s department head in Concur.
- Any report not meeting the above criteria will be returned.