Loyola Marymount University’s Central Ticketing Agency has a number of great discounts for various entertainment parks in Southern California. Please see the list below for the discounts.
Purchase online using links located at MyLMU Central Ticketing Agency Page
(Please use your UID to log in)
- Universal Studios - $69
- Discounted Tickets from LMU Central Ticketing Agency (CTA)
- Knott’s Berry Farm - $33 (adults) / $24 (children/seniors)
- Knott’s Soak City - $27 (adults) / $20 (children/seniors)
- Knott’s Scary Farm - $34-48 (adults/depending on day attending)
- Disneyland 1 day park-hopper - $125.36 (adults) / $119.87 (children)*
- Disneyland 1 day 1 park - $88.32 (adults) / $82.56 (ages 3- 9)*
- Six Flags Magic Mountain - $37.99 (adults)
- Legoland Resort Hopper + 2nd Day Free - $68
- Legoland Only + 2nd Day Free - $63
- Long Beach Aquarium - $17.50 (adults) / $10 (ages 3-11)
- Sea World - $76 (adults) / $76 (child)
- Medieval Times – 35% off regular admission (adult) / 25% off regular admission (child)
Call the Central Ticketing Agency at 310-338-5466 to order and pay (credit/debit only) for the following movie tickets. Tickets will be sent via Inter-Campus Mail. Please order a few days in advance of date needed.
- Movie Tickets (UA, Regal & Edwards, AMC – Unrestricted) - $7.75 (Regal) / $8.25 (AMC)
- Movie Tickets (Pacific – Restricted) - $6.25
*All entertainment ticket prices are subject to change. Disneyland has recently announced ticket price increases that will most likely affect these prices in the coming days.