To assist you with your Tuition Remission and application process, please see the summary below.
Tuition Remission Form Deadlines
All forms must be submitted to Westchester by the following deadlines*:
- Fall Semester – June 15
- Spring Semester – November 15
- Summer I - April 15
- Summer II – May 15
*If the 15th falls on a weekend, the deadline will be moved up to the Friday before.
Tuition Remission for Faculty/Staff
- Please complete the most current form (published 2-28-14)
- Complete signatures for “Section 5 – Approvals”
- Send form to Vlasta Lebo for Dean Gold’s signature (Please allow 2-3 business days)
- Vlasta will then send the form to LLS HR for final approval and they will forward it to the Westchester campus for processing.
Tuition Remission for Spouse/Dependent
- Please complete the most current form (published: 2-28-2014)
- Please sign the “Section 4 - Acknowledgement”
- Please be sure to have the student sign “Section 4 - Acknowledgement”
- Send to LLS HR for final approval and they will forward it to the Westchester campus for processing.
Late fees may be applied to applications that are submitted after the deadline.
Forms should be submitted to Vlasta no later than 3 days prior to the deadline. It is the staff/faculty member’s responsibility to ensure that the paperwork is submitted in time to meet the deadline.