The Office of Instructional Design And Technology is a division of Information Technology.
Instructional Technology serves the entire Law School community--faculty, staff, and students--by providing audio/visual equipment and support for class and special event presentations. We create video materials for faculty use in the classroom, and make digital audio and video recordings available on the law school's intranet.
- Robinson Court Room (G102)- a five camera multimedia courtroom/video studio
- Courtroom of the '90s (G202) - a three camera multimedia courtroom/video studio
- Five 2-camera Video Studios (G303, G309, G310, G311 & G312) used to record interviewing, counseling, negotiation and mediation exercises.
- Video Control Room and Administrative Office (G305)
Hours of Operation
|Monday-Thursday||8:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.|
|Fridays||8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.|
Weekend and extended hours are worked on an as-needed basis.
Please give two weeks notice of weekend events by emailing our department.
- To reserve classrooms and/or meeting rooms, please contact the Scheduling and Events department, who will then contact us with your AV needs.
- To reserve a Video Studio, please e-mail us.
- To schedule training for classroom or office technology, please email Corinne St. Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org.