Practical Training of Law Students (PTLS)
- Go to the California Bar Practical Training of Law Students Page.
- Complete and sign the Student's Application form.
- Have your supervising attorney complete and sign the Declaration by Supervising Attorney's form.
- Deliver both the Student's Application and the Declaration by Supervising Attorney to the Office of Student Affairs . The application will be reviewed and if approved, the Declaration by Dean of Law School form will be signed. The completed application will be available for pick up in the Office of Student Affairs within 3 business days.
- The student must retrieve the completed application and mail it to the State Bar of California with the appropriate fee. The State Bar will notify both the student and the Law School of any action taken.