Statement of Policies
The reservation process differs slightly based on the group.
For All Groups
Reservations are required 2 weeks prior to the event. For more assistance with a reservation contact the Scheduling & Events Support Services office at 213-252-7440.
The Contact Person sponsoring the event or Event Coordinator attending the event is responsible for ensuring that the following policies are followed during the event. The Contact Person/Event Coordinator is also responsible for all guests and their actions.
- No adhesive, staples, tacks or nails may be used to decorate. Blue painters tape is the only adhesive allowed for decorating.
- No smoking, candles, or open flames are permitted. Enclosed votives are acceptable.
- Confetti, glitter, and uncooked rice are not allowed in the facility.
- Helium balloons should be used with care and must be removed.
- The sponsoring organization is responsible for disposing of all trash and decorations in the receptacles after the event.
- Equipment and/or furniture may not be operated or moved by anyone except the Scheduling & Events Support Services staff and may not leave the facility.
- Any damages occurring to the facility or to the equipment by the event guests will be charged to the sponsoring organization.
- Emergency doors must remain clear at all times.