2015 Potential Presenter Interest Form
We are so happy that you are interested in participating as a presenter at an LWI One-Day Workshop.
On this website you can
- review the theme for each workshop site location.
- submit a proposal to the site chairs.
- rank the schools in order of preference for presentations.
Review Host School Themes
In the menu on the left side of this page, there is a link for each of the 12 schools hosting a One-Day Workshop. Simply select the school in which you have an interest presenting. The link will lead you to a page including essential information about that site host including the theme, the date, and contact information for the site host coordinator.
To Submit a Proposal:
- Complete the information in the About You section below.
- Select the locations in which you are interested in presenting by checking the box.
- As you select a location, a text box will appear, allowing you to include information for your proposed presentation at that specific location and to rank the schools you have selected in order of preference.
If you have any questions about this website, please email Cindy Archer at email@example.com.
LWI One-Day Workshops Committee Chairs
Cindy Archer (Coordinator, Call for presenters)
Amy Stein (Host Site Coordinator)
Jason Palmer (Registration Coordinator)
If you decide you would like to submit a proposal for a presentation, please fill in the following information.