Theme: Preparing Practice Ready Students
Presentations might address the following:
- Exercises and program innovations which prepare practice-ready students
- Working with today's senior attorneys
- It's not just the memo anymore. Bringing oral communications, electronic communications, drafting, and negotiations into the classroom.
- Upper division course development
- Bringing the local bar into the classroom
- Collaborating with clinics and building on the externship experience
- Managing your practice
- Preparing students to work with mid-level and senior attorneys; preparing students for solo practice.
- Where are legal markets going? And what skills will our students need?
- Hot topics in the legal field
Date: December 4, 2015
Site Chair: Erin Donelon