Theme: Collaboration Inside and Outside the Legal Writing Classroom
Presentations might address the following:
- Maximizing resources/time by collaborating with other legal writing professionals (internal and external).
- Collaborating with external authority (alums, new practitioners) to make messages credible and get buy-in from students.
- How student collaboration enhances the legal writing classroom.
- Improving transfer of skills by collaborating with doctrinal colleagues/clinics.
- Collaborating with law librarians to better integrate legal research and writing concepts.
- Using technology to collaborate across time and space.
- Hot topics in the legal field
Date: December 11, 2015
Katherine Kelly, Kelly.email@example.com
Ingrid Mattson, Mattson.firstname.lastname@example.org